Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thank You! Christian Life School of Theology

Christian Life School of Theology has given me my honorary Doctor of Divinity degree.  Dr. Ron Cottle, the founder, has been a spiritual model of love, faithfulness and service.  His many spiritual sons and daughters have risen to positions of honor and service throughout America and the world.  His over 60 years of ministry have encouraged me and given me a challenge in my own life.  CLST has been around for many years and has raised up thousands of graduates serving Christ in many nations. It was definitely an honor to receive my Doctorate of Divinity degree from them. CLST has agreed to receive all 60 credit hours of study from Kingdom Life University for those that want to continue toward their bachelor, masters and even earned doctorate degrees.  Kingdom Life University, is our two year accredited associate degree program geared to all Christians that want to learn the bible. Our graduates will write their own "Living Commentary" of the entire New Testament during their two years of study.  We also have courses on Kingdom Business principles on how to release the kingdom of God in the marketplace as well as powerful evangelism and mission courses. Part of my personal passion is equipping and empowering all believers to be effective ministers of the word of God. We believe that all believers are in full-time ministry even if they have a full-time occupation.  They have the privilege of completely supporting their own ministry.  I often say, "If you are not in full time ministry get saved and your will be". The blessing of Kingdom Life University is that it is Affordable, Accessible and Accredited.  We call it the triple "AAA" of higher education. Please be my guest and watch the short video on my graduation ceremony.  

                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment