Friday, January 4, 2019

2019 Prophetic word - Power & Prayer, work with Angels

I have been asking God to clearly give me a word for 2019.  All week He has impressed on me the time of Power and Prayer.  The number 9 is associated with the power gifts of I corinthians 12 and the 9 fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5.  Also prayer in the book of Acts is associated with the number 9.  Peter and John went to the temple to pray in the 9th hour.  They performed a miracle of healing on the way.  Also Cornelius was praying in the 9th hour and God gave him a vision.  Acts 10:30 "So Cornelius said, 'Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing, and said, ‘Cornelius, your prayer has been heard, and your alms are remembered in the sight of God.'"  Angels working with prayer and the manifest power of the Holy Spirit through gifts.  All "9's".  Let's reach out this year to believe God for the miraculous and the supernatural working of God's Spirit.  It is a year of surprises and suddenlies.  Get ready for God's intervention on the earth and a display of the Kingdom with POWER!






No comments:

Post a Comment