Monday, February 3, 2020

Praying Through the Tabernacle - Empowering your prayer life!

I asked God for help in empowering my prayer life for 2020.  He helped me discover some real keys!  The Old Testament Tabernacle of the Wilderness is a type of Christ.  The articles in the tabernacle and the pieces of furniture become prayer stations for beautiful revelation of Christ and praying through these stations has greatly empowered my prayer time.  It have gone from 20 minutes a day to over an hour and it's increasing daily.  Wow!  Try this for yourself and see what it will do for you.  How do I pray through the tabernacle?  Let me explain:  
1. Enter His gates with thanks giving and praise.
2. Brazen Altar - the power of the shed blood of Christ at the cross.
3. Bronze Laver - Reflection of our identity in Christ.  "I AM" crucified, buried, risen, seated and now reign with Christ.
4. Now enter the holy place.  5 pillars a picture of "Grace".
5. The Menorah to my left - Lights the holy place & pictures the Holy Spirit's work.
6. Table of Shew Bread - The wonderful word of God. Pray through some scriptures.
7. Altar of Incense - This is the prayers of the saints.  I pray for my family, my pastors, my government, for marriages that I know need prayer and finally for the homeless, poor, widows, orphans and foster children.
8. Now I go into the "Holy of Holies". This is where the Ark of the Covenant was kept.  Which is my body as the temple of the Holy Spirit.  We are actually called the "Naos" in Greek, which is the N.T. "Holy of Holies" in Romans 12:1-2.  I now worship, listen to God's voice, celebrate the greatness, goodness and love of God!
Believe me, this has changed my morning prayer time and made it come ALIVE!  I challenge you to give it try and see what it does for you.  Watch this short video to inspire you to do the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment