1. That we have already been made complete in Christ in our "spirit man".
2. That we should not keep asking God for what he has already done! Healing is inside of you. Revival is already in you. It's waiting for you to release it in your city! "He has already given you everything you need for life and godliness through your knowledge of Jesus Christ." II Peter1:3-4
3. That we are not begging God to "come" and visit us. We are His "habitation" not His "visitation". So many people are crying for revival and it's already inside of you.. release and declare it. So many worship songs are giving us the wrong message... begging God to come into our midst! No wonder we are not seeing His power. Don't discredit Jesus promise to abide "in you". John 14:16-17
What are we to reckon?
1. Reckoning is releasing your faith to receive what you already know. It's faith in action! Believing that what God said is true! Come on, let's get on the right side of the crucifixion.
2. Once you believe it, now you are ready to "yield" to it.
What does it mean to yield?
1. Presenting your body as a living sacrifice.
2. Confessing with your mouth, what you believe in your heart.
3. Your words are the activation of your faith. Don't ever, ever, ever confess anything with your mouth that does not align with the word of God about you.
This video expresses the things God has shown us this last year. Embrace it, receive it, believe it, declare it and you will manifest it! Jerry's new book gives a detailed and powerful expression of the above truth. You can order the book here.