Sunday, August 23, 2020

President Trump defends the faith, unborn children, prayer in public schools and persecuted Christians.

We are coming into a very important time in America.  We need good leadership.  Our president is not a perfect man, but he does express many of the values of Kingdom Life University.  I tell no one how to vote, but I choose life, liberty, freedom from persecution for Christians around the world, and prayer in our public schools.  I would like to see America come back to many of the values I grew up with in the 50's. 60's. 70's and on.  This coming election is important for you to vote.  Vote your convictions and ask God to lead you.  Why do I believe God is not finished with America?  Because of the important part our nation and it's wealth plays in the end-time harvest.  We are needed to help complete the great work of taking the "gospel of the kingdom to all dialects..."  KLU is committed to this vision and I believe America has played a vital part in sending missionaries and support them. I will dedicate the rest of my life to this great end-time plan of Jesus Christ Himself.  Here is a great speech our president recently gave.  He calls America back to greatness.  Thank's President Trump!

                                      Listen to President Trumps Defense for US



No comments:

Post a Comment