Saturday, May 27, 2023

Why is the rapture at the 7th trumpet? Why I changed from pre-tribulation to this view? That the rapture happens almost the same time as the second coming of Christ? I first taught the book of Revelation in 1966 right out of Bob Jones University. I was teaching at Baptist Bible College in Denver, Colorado and was earning my Masters degree as one of the professors at BBC. As I continued these 58 years teaching this exciting book, I began to question why I could not find one verse in the bible that directly mentions the pre-tribulation rapture. Every verse only intimated it. Yes, you will not find one verse that directly teaches it. Also, I believe that the book of Revelation also comes with fresh revelation from Christ. I trust you will enjoy this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment